Dr. Chady Antonios Saad - The Dean of the Faculty of Law at La Sagesse University since September 2023.
He holds the following positions and achievements:
- Member of the Beirut and Paris Bars.
- Appointed as a CAS Arbitrator (Court of Arbitration for Sport) in May 2023. CAS is widely recognized as the most prestigious court of arbitration in the field of sports arbitration.
- Adjunct Lecturer at Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris 1.
- Authored a thesis titled "The Role of the Lawyer in the Development of Mediation in Lebanon" at the University of Paris-Saclay.
- Founding Partner of Harfouche & Saad Law Firm, since 2008.
- Arbitrator at the Lebanese Arbitration and Mediation Center (LAMC)
- Mediator, being a member of the European Mediators Association within the Mediation Center of the Paris Bar Association.
- Former Director of the Sports Arbitration Center in Lebanon.
- Former President of the Appeal and Objection Committee at the Lebanese Basketball Federation.
- Former Member of the Appeal Committee at the Lebanese Football Federation.