REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION – FRESHMAN
1- Foreign applicant:
- Photocopy of the passport;
2- Lebanese applicant:
- Photocopy of Identity card;
- Extract of family registerإخراج قيد عائلي not more than six months old;
3- Two recent passport photo;
4- High School certificate (an official school attestation stating that you have completed and passed your high school requirements or High School Diploma, Grade 10-11-12)
5- Written authorization from MEHE – Equivalence Committee to start your higher education on the basis of a foreign program.
6- Scores of your SAT I (upon submission of the application, and
7- Scores of your SAT II (to be submitted before the end of your second freshman semester) (Note: The minimum required combined score for the SAT I and SAT II is 2150 for Freshman Arts and 2300 for Freshman Science).
- If you are a Freshman Science student, you can declare any major of your choice (except for Law).
- If you are a Freshman Arts student, you can declare any major of your choice (except for Law and Engineering).