Centre des métiers
The Career Center is dedicated to train YOU: ULS students and alumni, prepare YOU and connect YOU to the employment market.
The mission of the career center is to:
- Upgrade YOUR skills
- Link YOU to the Employment Market
- Serve YOU and help YOU draw YOUR Career path
Our goal is to prepare YOU our students and alumni and connect YOU to the employment market whether for internships, part-time or full-time jobs.
What Do We Do?
We help YOU our students and alumni
• Explore career options
• Get internships and jobs
• Apply to job offers
• Start up
• Career Advising
• Quick Query Hours for shorter career questions
• CV, Cover Letter, Communication Skills and Body Language Workshops
• Mock Interviews available on Symplicity Software
• Self-Assessment Tests
• Job and Internship Offers
• Job Fairs
Every Wednesday, various workshops sessions will be presented:
- CV Writing
- Communication Skills
- Body Language
YOU get to choose to be Job Ready
Location: Habib Abou Sakr Conference Room
Timing: 12h30 pm
Maximum Capacity: 27 students
YOU can register by clicking on the following link
Companies Presentations for Job Recruitment
A big company searching for new employees will be invited to present its group, its activities and the profile it is looking for.
Get YOUR CVs ready and YOU are most welcome to attend these presentations and directly apply to available job offers.
Internship and Job Offers
Every week YOU will receive by mail:
- Internship, part-time and full-time job offers
- Tips & Tricks to enhance YOUR CVs and Job Interviews
Be among the first ones to apply and YOU are on YOUR career path.
Symplicity Software: A New Tool for Success
Symplicity Provides you with the Most Personalized Experience; it is a tool that will enhance your employability while preparing to succeed in today’s job market.
Go to any Google Play or Apple Store! Search for Symplicity; you will find this Icon
Connect; login YOUR student ID and YOU are ready to explore one of the most valuable tools to
- prepare YOU (Cv reviews, mock interviews)
- and help YOU find your next internship, part-time or full-time job (search for job opportunities, see the offers, the companies and just click Apply).
It is as simple as SYMPLICITY
Anytime in Spring 2023, YOU can expect a Job Fair at ULS Furn El Chebbak Hallway.
So, Upgrade your skills, get Linked with the Career Center and use our Services to start drawing YOUR career path!!!
Université La Sagesse
Director: Ms. Joanne Doumit
Tel: 01 291 091 ext. 263