Career Services Center
The Career Services Center was established in February 2014 in the framework of the international cooperation program TEMPUS funded by the European Union entitled "Orientation and Professional Integration in Universities of Lebanon, Egypt and Syria (OIPULES)" which is coordinated by the University of Poitiers (France) and in partnership with:
- The Middle East office of the AUF (Lebanon)
- A french Institutional organism for orientation assistance: ONISEP
- Two European universities: Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cusa-IASI (Romania) and Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
OIPULES is intended for 11 institutions in the Middle East including La Sagesse University, a strategic program for the academic world in the Middle East around four main themes:
OIPULES provides for the setting in each country of:
- A national observatory of professions and jobs to illustrate the richness and diversity of career opportunities within each country
- An observatory by establishment for university courses and their professions-opportunities to promote the Course Offerings in each institution through a professions-approach and enhance its tracks' attractiveness.
OIPULES foresees the setting up in each institution of a center for career services and professional insertion. Its purpose is:
- To inform and support each young visitor looking for guidance
- To highlight a more professionalized image among the socio-economic world
To strengthen the necessary synergy between academia and the world of work.