a. Online File : download – fill – post


b. List of documents (Download the existing one on the web)



c. Procedure


Pre-registration :

April till September.

  • 3 passport photos, individual civil status certificate , entrance exam fees : LBP 100.000

Tests :

Test dates.

  • Faculty of Law

-          1st  Entrance test : Monday , July 3

-          2nd Entrance test:  Wednesday, September 13.

  • Faculty of Business administration & Finance

-           1st Entrance test: Tuesday 4, or Wednesday 5 or Thursday 6 July.

-          2nd Entrance test: Thursday7, or Friday 8 or Thursday 14 September.

  • Faculty of Political sciences and international Relations

-          1st Entrance test: Monday, July 3.

-          2nd Entrance test: Wednesday, September 13.

  • Faculty of Public Health

-          1st Entrance test: Monday, July 10.

-          2nd Entrance test: Friday, September 15.

  • Faculty of Engineering

The two-day tests

-          1st Entrance test:  Thursday 13 and Friday, 14 July.

-          2nd Entrance test: Monday 11 and Tuesday, 12 September.


Registration:  :

Registration is available the day after the results according to each faculty.


- Undergraduate:

Registration fees: LBP 200.000 (Except for Hotel Management LBP 350.000 + First payment of Tuition fees and ecclesial sciences LBP 75.000). Fees may change without notice.


- Master:

Registration fees: LBP 200.000 + First payment of Tuition fees.




On file review



On file review




d. Help :


-     Questions/ Answers.


1. I don’t have the Lebanese Baccalaureate; can I enrol la Sagesse University?

No, because entering ULS requires the baccalaureate or any equivalent diploma


2. Does the freshman system exist at ULS?

No, ULS is preparing to have this system soon.


3. Can I integrate ULS after the freshman?

Yes, on a file study



 4. Can I do a bridging in “nursing”?

Yes, on a file study


5. I am coming from abroad and I have a non-Lebanese Baccalaureate. What are the steps to follow to integrate ULS?

Yes only if that the baccalaureate of the country of provenance has an equivalence with the Lebanese baccalaureate certified by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.



6. I am coming from abroad; where I started my studies. Can I make a transfer?

Yes, on a file study


7. I have already done a language test (TOFEL, Test aptitude, Cambridge, SAT, etc…) Do I still have to sit for your language test?

Tests can be taking into consideration depending on the result


8. If I have the French Baccalaureate, do I have to present the language test?



9. If I have a private health insurance, am I be exempted from the social security CNSS?



10. If I already have social security with my parents or spouse, do I still need take social security with ULS?



11. If I still have the final project of my BS/BA, I can present the Masters.?

No, you are supposed to finish your first study cycle (BA/BS) to enrol the second study cycle (Masters)