The IPDC at Sagesse University organized on 19th February 2019, “Emotional Intelligence” workshop. Students acquired the practical knowledge, tools and techniques to achieve greater personal awareness, connect with others, manage stress, engage in healthy conflict and collaboration, and learned to be more optimistic and resilient.
This workshop allowed students to:
1. Expand emotionally intelligent personal awareness
2. Apply emotionally intelligent communication skills to relationship building and maintenance
3. Practice empathy, and achieve healthy conflict resolution and collaboration
4. Learn to demonstrate emotionally intelligent stress management and resilience
5. Exhibit a collaborative attitude